Does anyone still read this thing?
It’s been so long since I’ve posted. My sober date felt like a natural resting place for the blog and I’ve gotten lazy about updating. Also, it’s winter and I’m reclusive, so there’s not much to share.
My current situation is this: I live in somewhere in the Midwest. It’s cold and it sucks. I’m moving soon, hopefully south. My days are spent writing, reading, and wandering around dog parks, wishing all the dogs were mine. I see people very rarely, mostly because introversion keeps me safer than manic extroversion.
In lieu of writing for Big Mouth, I’ve been working on a number of projects for school and elsewhere. Here’s what’s up:
- My xoJane piece is being adapted into a short film.
- I’ll have an essay in Entropy this month.
- My first blog post for Lunch Ticket will be published later this week.
- My Narratively essay made this list.
- I’m working on a radical self-help booklet for sufferers of PTSD, BPD, etc.
- I’m halfway through the first draft of my memoir.
Not sure what the future holds for this thing, but I’ll write when I can (if only because endings scare me).
If y’all have post ideas or topics you would like me to address, feel free to drop me a line via my contact page or a comment.
Thank you all for your continued support. I’ll be back soon, I hope.