My name Leif. Or Emily Eveland. Whatever.
I write extensively about post-traumatic stress disorder, borderline personality disorder, prostitution, sexual assault, and addiction. I’m currently pursuing my MFA from Antioch University and divide my time between Chicago, Milwaukee, and Los Angeles.
When I’m not ranting on Big Mouth, I can be found writing music for my solo project, Y Lime?
These are a few of my favorite (people, places, and) things:
- Good Burger
- Atomic Fireball candies
- My dog, Little Moon
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
- Glitter and red lipstick
- Antioch University Los Angeles
- Notes to Myself by Hugh Prather
- These pens
- My brothers, Zach and Luke
- Maria Bamford
- Broad City
- Pinup Girl Clothing
- Procrastinating by writing lists of my favorite things…